A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Nation!
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Squirtle
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Share | 
 

 User perpetuating fighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
true american patriot
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 12

PostSubject: User perpetuating fighting   Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 am

Hiya, I come from that forum you guys had some silly old conflict with. One of your moderators, Victory Fiend, seems to be perpetually stuck in April 2012 because she keeps bugging us over the ordeal even though we're over you guys and I hope you guys are over us. Some evidence can be seen here;

http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2197-oh-btw-stark-was-jay-the-whole-time

If you don't feel like reading through, a quote worth noting;

Quote :
And I feel like I should bring up this. When I said on trying to do that peacekeeper thing, a person named sky sifter joined, and accused me of being a spy. Sky sifter also wanted to bring all the forums of forumotion to take OTx down. Sky sifter also said (he?) was from pn and has been stalking them ever since.

As I said previously, we're over you guys and we hope you're over us, but we'd all enjoy it if you told her to quit trying to defend your forum with such flaming gusto and stop perpetuating conflict.

Thanks!
MrPurinization
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar


Posts : 751
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am

im not sure what shes doing to you but we have never tried to do anything at all to your forum even though you guys have spammed us many times. please leave our forum alone it is not funny and im really sick of it no one on here did anything to you guys to do all this to us i dont understand it

we are over it but after a few of them came back again and tried to spam us we are a little worried that some of you arent over it. i hope you guys are over it and will stop spamming us so we can get our site back to normal.

_________________
~Jessie The Shiny Girl

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
true american patriot
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
im not sure what shes doing to you but we have never tried to do anything at all to your forum even though you guys have spammed us many times. please leave our forum alone it is not funny and im really sick of it no one on here did anything to you guys to do all this to us i dont understand it

we are over it but after a few of them came back again and tried to spam us we are a little worried that some of you arent over it. i hope you guys are over it and will stop spamming us so we can get our site back to normal.
Listen, nobody on OTX cares about you guys. You're only occasionally mentioned in "hey guys remember when this happened" posts, other than that you're old news. The thing is if VF keeps trying to spark with us the likeliest case is the userbase there won't take it lying down. She's already generated enough interest in you guys to get me to go out of my way to make this thread, if it goes any further I doubt it'll be good news for you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
avatar


Posts : 732
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:09 am

Yes. Skysifter was me. However. Stark was not. Stark indeed lives in the same household. However, he is my cousin. No not made up. Stark(his real name being Jacob/Jake)'s parents died in a crash and his godparents were my parents. I can't make you guys believe this, but I can say it honestly.

Yes. I DO use his account SOMETIMES, but on rare occasions.

Now don't scorn me if you don't believe it. Just don't belittle my cousin's ***. And no. He isn't 16, he's 14.

_________________

You ain't got nothing on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
avatar


Posts : 732
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:12 am

And if you reallllllly want, I'll make my own account just for you guys. <3

_________________

You ain't got nothing on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar


Posts : 751
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 am

well that clears that up now VF please leave them alone and hopefully they will leave us alone im sick of the drama guys let things go ive got more important things to do than sit online all day watching out for spam "attacks" and then being up all night cleaning up the mess please leave us alone your welcome to come on here be nice and not spam us but i just cant handle all the spam "attacks" anymore

and VF im very sorry to hear what happened to your cousins parents its very hard to lose family

_________________
~Jessie The Shiny Girl

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
avatar


Posts : 732
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:21 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
well that clears that up now VF please leave them alone and hopefully they will leave us alone im sick of the drama guys let things go ive got more important things to do than sit online all day watching out for spam "attacks" and then being up all night cleaning up the mess please leave us alone your welcome to come on here be nice and not spam us but i just cant handle all the spam "attacks" anymore


Errrrrrrr...I don't think they'll ever stop looking at what they call our "stupidity"

Pokeprincess wrote:

and VF im very sorry to hear what happened to your cousins parents its very hard to lose family

It was about 2 years ago...

_________________

You ain't got nothing on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar


Posts : 751
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:27 am

well if they dont we will deal with it when it happens just leave them alone and they wont have any reason to do it hopefully

oh well im still sorry to hear it

_________________
~Jessie The Shiny Girl

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
true american patriot
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:25 am

Victory Fiend wrote:
Yes. Skysifter was me. However. Stark was not. Stark indeed lives in the same household. However, he is my cousin. No not made up. Stark(his real name being Jacob/Jake)'s parents died in a crash and his godparents were my parents. I can't make you guys believe this, but I can say it honestly.

Yes. I DO use his account SOMETIMES, but on rare occasions.

Now don't scorn me if you don't believe it. Just don't belittle my cousin's ***. And no. He isn't 16, he's 14.
You're right. I don't believe you. "Stark" frequently mentioned to us how his internet was slowing down because his father was watching pornography upstairs. Later on "Stark" mentioned to us how "he" lived in a one story house. Let's not forget how he has over fourty logged IP addresses, all of which are known to be used for proxy services. Then there's the question of how you even know that we know he's sixteen, and the part where he says he found us by 'exploring dead forums', although the odds of the brother of a girl who used to go on OTX finding OTX without anything to do with his sister is incredibly unlikely. None of this adds up. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, but the prospect of telling a cliche sob story to get out of the trouble you've gotten yourself into isn't going to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar


Posts : 751
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:45 am

ok enough of the fighting if you want to fight do it somewhere else i will not have anyone causing problems on here so leave it alone believe her story or not i dont really care but believe this i will ban people who causes problems so please leave it alone

_________________
~Jessie The Shiny Girl

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
ok enough of the fighting if you want to fight do it somewhere else i will not have anyone causing problems on here so leave it alone believe her story or not i dont really care but believe this i will ban people who causes problems so please leave it alone
You certainly go out of your way to defend your precious moderator, don't you? Really, the only reason we're even here is because Victory Fiend can't leave well enough alone and insists on trying to get our forum taken down at every opportunity possible, even though I don't think any of you care about us anymore, and we most certainly do not care about you. If you'd just tell her to stop being a complete fool, we'd have left you alone long ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar


Posts : 751
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

i dont go out of my way to defend anyone i understand she needs to leave you alone and ive told everyone on here do not do anything to you guys as it would be a waste of our time and just make things worse i dont not care about you guys anymore and im glad that you dont care about us anymore i can not control VF so if she does something to you just do what we have done and forget it and leave things alone we dont need to fight i dont wanna take your forum done and i dont want our forum to have to shut down members and always be on the lookout for the next "attack" so just tell your members to stop saying anything about us and VF please leave them alone so we can get back to our normal site no more off this bs ok

_________________
~Jessie The Shiny Girl

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
avatar


Posts : 732
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 am

For someone who doesn't care about this site, you're paying an awful lot of attention to a subject that has passed. Why don't you leave and ignore the site.


Let's compromise.

I promise that if you leave PN alone for the rest of the OTX continuum, I will never return to ANY OTX again.

And there it is. If you do not take it, I guess you're in for a big forumotion litigation party.

_________________

You ain't got nothing on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
avatar


Posts : 732
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 am

And that means stopping your constant watching of PN too. No more posting threads about it's death or it's "stupidity" (Which I conclude OTR has much more of). Remove it from your bookmarks.

I don't think my cousin plans on going back to OTR anytime soon after this incident and I certainly plan to ignore it if you agree.

_________________

You ain't got nothing on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
true american patriot
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
ok enough of the fighting if you want to fight do it somewhere else i will not have anyone causing problems on here so leave it alone believe her story or not i dont really care but believe this i will ban people who causes problems so please leave it alone
Then get to work on banning Victory Fiend. This whole discussion could have been shortened if you could have just told Jay to quit bothering us for the glory of your forum.

Also, don't blame us for the forum being low in activity. A two and a half hour flood check tends to cause that.
You keep talking about these 'attacks' like they happen every Thursday at 8. They've happened a total of twice, both months ago.

Victory Fiend wrote:
For someone who doesn't care about this site, you're paying an awful lot of attention to a subject that has passed. Why don't you leave and ignore the site.

Oh dear, look at all the hypocricy. Nobody, I repeat nobody on OTR paid attention to PN until you decided you'd pretend to be the hero Forumotion needs and only bring attention to the site. There was also that thread on the Forumotion help board where you vented your autobiography of buttmad and practically demanded that the staff take us down like a child at a grocery store who isn't allowed to have a chocolate bar.

Quote :
Let's compromise.

I promise that if you leave PN alone for the rest of the OTX continuum, I will never return to ANY OTX again.
Hey, you. I already laid out a reasonable "comprimise". It's called "Quit bugging us if you don't want to get plastered with flashing colors again". You're free to come back to OTx granted that you don't make a fool out of yourself again, and if that task is too hard for you you can feel free to never come back to our incredible forums again. Freedom is good, and OTX respects it.

Quote :
And there it is. If you do not take it, I guess you're in for a big forumotion litigation party.
Ooh, threats. I understand that you fancy yourself as an elegant, sophisticated hero opposing the OTx menace with their quality posts and original content, after all that's what everybody is like before they hit puberty. I just want to remind you that all I'm doing is giving you advice; you're more than free to continue spamming us with frivilous reports but don't expect anything good to come out of it.

Victory Fiend wrote:
And that means stopping your constant watching of PN too. No more posting threads about it's death or it's "stupidity" (Which I conclude OTR has much more of). Remove it from your bookmarks.
Nah.

We're more than free to observe your forums; after all, we're not directly harming you, just exercising our elitist attitudes to make sure that they don't dull. Listen, you can't try blackmail like that when you aren't even close to being a threat to our superstructure.

Quote :
I don't think my cousin plans on going back to OTR anytime soon after this incident
Good, nobody liked him anyways even if he was real.

Quote :
I certainly plan to ignore it if you agree.
Your "agreement" is silly and unreasonable, I think the one we laid out is a far better trade off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arvold
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
i dont go out of my way to defend anyone i understand she needs to leave you alone and ive told everyone on here do not do anything to you guys as it would be a waste of our time and just make things worse i dont not care about you guys anymore and im glad that you dont care about us anymore i can not control VF so if she does something to you just do what we have done and forget it and leave things alone we dont need to fight i dont wanna take your forum done
Blah blah blah nobody cares.

Pokeprincess wrote:
and i dont want our forum to have to shut down members and always be on the lookout for the next "attack"
I just want to point out that at most, the most hardened person could make a grand total of about seven posts on your forum every 24 hours, and that's if they're particularly lucky. There is essentially no way we can harm you at this point, beyond attacking you with massive images, something which I honestly don't think we'd bother with on you since you're already pretty ****** at this point anyways.


Last edited by Green Charizard on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Foul language)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
avatar


Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 am

Guys just leave it alone. We leave them alone, they leave us alone that seems like a fair truce. When that truce has been broken then we can argue.

Ot(r/x I'm not really sure nor do I care) please go enjoy your forum. I hope we never have to have a conversation like this again. Good Bye

_________________


Currently IV Breeding/Soft resetting for IVs:

Currently Ev Training:

Currently Leveling up:
None

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: User perpetuating fighting   

Back to top Go down
 
User perpetuating fighting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» halogen oven user guide
» fighting games for pc
» new hallogen user!
» Male fighting with female BN
» Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: Feed Back-
Jump to: