Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Squirtle
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Share | 

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 pm

ok.... Well before i do start this I would like 2 say 2 things.... 1 my cousin in a Dude. and 2. *will be said at end of story*

Ok. My cousin was playing Eden Eternal. He finds a character to date him. They was going through at first and so they stayed together for a while. My cousin logs off and I try to find his "GF" even though I didnt want to.... When I find "Her". "She" says oh ok. tell her I said hi..... I was confused.... I was sayin to myself is she a ..... *not sayin it*. My cousins character looks like a girl lol. Later on in the game i talk to my cousin and told him what his "GF?" said. He was confused.... So like 6:40 AM he asks to get on and I let him. He looks at couple bar and finds out... His Dating Partner was a guy XD!!! Me Personally I dont have nothing with gay and gay things *if they wanna be happy let them its not my buiness and im not going to see what they do some im ok with it.... Back on topic* I was Dieing out laughing when i found out. to be honest i thought it was a guy... "She" Had no chest *sry to offend any females out there*. After like an hour my cousin says I knew it was a guy the whole time. Then i hear him mummble "Why was it a boy". After that all happened. I joined a guild and found a GF for real... she is a girl I checked.... *The Couples bar not chest....* Were not doing it to be real couples just to earn more EXP and CP *Points used for classes such as Casting speed* XD I think only why he thought my cousin was a girl was because he picked the small char and small chars depending on hair can look like Opp gender and they have no way of showing which Gender they are... *thats y my name has Dude in it... so they know!* Yea Like The Topic says.. Werid Things Happen

2. Eden Eternal the game where u can Marry Opp Gender Same Gender Or if u wanna get freaky... a mouse frog or Bear XD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurath
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Lol funny story :-D I have to say I'm a Grand Fantasia player myself, easier to tell the genders ;-)

Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Grand Fantasia? I have a account on there i think Ima prb make a new one XD. Ima Find u on that XD

When Life Gives You A Clone....
You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Reckless Fist wrote:
Grand Fantasia? I have a account on there i think Ima prb make a new one XD. Ima Find u on that XD
wait Nvm XD I could just download it.... I already have an account for it :/..... 1 question R u playing the USA version or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Lol funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   

Back to top Go down

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1