Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Squirtle
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Share | 

RESPOND ASAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: RESPOND ASAP   Sat May 26, 2012 11:46 pm

So with the online game I play. The girl I like also plays the game. Shes tryin 2 make me Rig a Event for her. The Event is 1vs1 ADM. Winner gets $30. 2nd place gets $20. 3rd place gets $10. I love her... but i dont wanna rig an event. Now she wont talk 2 me... Once again im stuck inbetween a rock n a hard place T_T

When Life Gives You A Clone....
You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: RESPOND ASAP   Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 am

Don't do it. Tell her you love her a lot, but cheating isn't right and it doesn't prevail. If you gets angry, just say calmly that the event doesn't mean anything and that she could easily win 30 bucks elsewhere.

You ain't got nothing on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: RESPOND ASAP   Sun May 27, 2012 5:10 am

Asking someone you say you love for something shows that either they only want your for something OR you just wanna see what you can get outta them before you move on. Sorry Rex but it sounds like if she wont talk to you, you need to do on of three things. Tell her that you wont do it, explain why you wont. Second you could tell her to relax, its a game, and then wait and see if she talks to you again, if she doesn't shes been wanting to use you. Lastly Say you can't be with someone who makes you do things you don't wanna do, its hardly fair for here to expect you to do something for you and not do anything in return, a relationship is a two way street, you give you get. The last one can go two ways, either she wont talk to you again, or she will say shes sorry and you can go back to the way you were. I dunno this girl so i cannot tell you which option will work best my friend. So pick the one you think will work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: RESPOND ASAP   Sun May 27, 2012 10:37 am

Princess Aura wrote:
Asking someone you say you love for something shows that either they only want your for something OR you just wanna see what you can get outta them before you move on. Sorry Rex but it sounds like if she wont talk to you, you need to do on of three things. Tell her that you wont do it, explain why you wont. Second you could tell her to relax, its a game, and then wait and see if she talks to you again, if she doesn't shes been wanting to use you. Lastly Say you can't be with someone who makes you do things you don't wanna do, its hardly fair for here to expect you to do something for you and not do anything in return, a relationship is a two way street, you give you get. The last one can go two ways, either she wont talk to you again, or she will say shes sorry and you can go back to the way you were. I dunno this girl so i cannot tell you which option will work best my friend. So pick the one you think will work.
Dont worry I handled it. She was testing me 2 see if I was weak and if my love for her would make me do something stupid. I won Not rigin it n were back. She did say something 2 me i didnt understand tho... I prb read it wrong but besides that everything is a.o.k. Im love watching these guys kill each other for $30 XD It will be so fun Very Happy

When Life Gives You A Clone....
You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESPOND ASAP   

Back to top Go down

RESPOND ASAP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1