Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Squirtle
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!
Share | 

What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm

I like looking at shiny pokemon every once in a while so I was wondering what was everyone's top 6 favorite and least favorite shiny pokemon.

My Top 6

My 6 Least Favorite

So what are yours? (Please include pics)

Currently IV Breeding/Soft resetting for IVs:

Currently Ev Training:

Currently Leveling up:
None

Last edited by Green Charizard on Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I rly dont care for Shinies..... BUT THE WORST IS A SHINY ABSOL I MEAN LIKE COME ON!!!!!!!!! ITS RED IT SHOULD BE INVERTED OR THE COLORS SWAPED

When Life Gives You A Clone....
You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

I don't really see what is so bad about absol. I mean he isn't the best shiny in the world but he isn't the worst.

Currently Ev Training:

Currently Leveling up:
None

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 7:40 pm

lol i love all shinies though i wish some were a bit better. like the ones that you can hardly tell its shiny Mad i hate that they are rare they should look completely different not just a odd shade of the same color.

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
lol i love all shinies though i wish some were a bit better. like the ones that you can hardly tell its shiny Mad i hate that they are rare they should look completely different not just a odd shade of the same color.
Couldn't agree more that is why I hate the shiny forms of blissey, the toge family and bibarel family. It is a shame because chansey has a pretty good form.

Currently Ev Training:

Currently Leveling up:
None

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 pm

yeah i couldnt even tell they were shiny Razz i like the toge family but the shinies could be better.

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
yeah i couldnt even tell they were shiny Razz i like the toge family but the shinies could be better.
agree

Currently Ev Training:

Currently Leveling up:
None

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Hmm i like the shiny Togies (I would, i'm the Togiking) I like how there subtle.The ones that are clearly shiny always seem garish and tend to be horrid colours. I can't help but find the thing a touch reasist sometimes though X-D i mean its like catch the black man in a world of white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Hmm i like the shiny Togies (I would, i'm the Togiking) I like how there subtle.The ones that are clearly shiny always seem garish and tend to be horrid colours. I can't help but find the thing a touch reasist sometimes though X-D i mean its like catch the black man in a world of white.

while that is true i think the crazy colors make them very special. yes there are some that you see and think wtf who thought that looked good XD but i love them no matter what Smile but then again i love all pokemon no matter how crazy they look Razz lol

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 9:07 pm

... I STILL WISH ABSOL'S SHINY FORM WAS A INVERTEC VERSION OF IT SELF THE RED ONE MAKES ME N MY CLONES MAD!

You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 pm

it would look a lot better inverted. a black absol would be sweettttt!

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?   Thu May 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Personally i think NINTENDO.... or anyone who created pokemon messed up on the Shiny Absol... n also i like the shiny 2 of the shinys u dont like n dont like 1 shiny u do like can u guess em?*hints* R&T/W

You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are your top 6 Best and Worst Shiny Pokemon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1