Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Squirtle
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Share | 

Kid Icarus Uprising! OMG SO FUN :D N HARD 2 PLAY >.>!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Kid Icarus Uprising! OMG SO FUN :D N HARD 2 PLAY >.>!   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm

I just got Kid Icarus Uprising! When the game 1st started im like eh.... When i started 2 play it im like O-o Wait wha.... N got hooked. My fav song so far on the game is Boss Fight 1. It would be easier if a i had a DS pen or Stylus of any type but i dont which sucks hard core..... But still its pretty fun! I just tryed PvP offline with Computers.... I was getting Killed.... n those are Computers!!! I gatta get better weapons!!!! But so far my fav weapon is Beam Claws!!! n there my best so far aswell. Im just dieing!!! to finish it Get alot of Hearts *money* and Buy some weapons costing like 36k.... but u get barly 1k from every stage... depending how good u do... The game is also funny example.... well ima try my best on this part.
Example *long.... I wish it wasnt tho.. wait this isnt funny... its sorta Flirty*
Goddess : Im Sensing Treasure somewhere to your left
Pit : How do you know that?
Goddess : From the Heavens, I can see through your laurel crown to divine your surroundings.
Pit : Really? That's Amazing!
Goddess : And that's not all I can see. Pit I can also see what's in your heart.
Pit : ... Oh.. Heh Heh... That's really...something
Goddess : So you'd better not be thinking about anything...*she says it funny* Naughty
Pit : What?! How did you-?!
Goddess : Just kidding. Seriously, reading hearts though laurel crowns?
Pit : I know... I was... also kidding....
Goddess : Sure you were.
End of Example.
That thats word from word on the conversation. I have no thoughts on that how bout u? anyways. The game is Awesome. Enough said!

When Life Gives You A Clone....
You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus Uprising! OMG SO FUN :D N HARD 2 PLAY >.>!   Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 am

ok ok.... ive talked bout the game so... how about some PvP videos? Sadly... i cant put any videos on the website currently.... I can only search. Well i searched n found this. I cant watch it cant Wendsday cause the connection at my G-mas house sucks.... Ok. Copy this down
Kid Icarus Uprising: Online Multiplayer #6 Light Vs. Dark (Epic Battle)
Then paste it on youtube search bar or whatever its called. then this should pop up. It had epic in it so i picked it. Im not 100% sure what its whats in the video. But PvP is always Chaos.... Well not if the CPU's are on lv 1... n sometimes 2.....

When Life Gives You A Clone....
You Falcon Punch It
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kid Icarus Uprising! OMG SO FUN :D N HARD 2 PLAY >.>!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1