Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Squirtle
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Share | 

just an idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: just an idea   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 am

hey i noticed there isnt much help with tradeing for evolution purposes i personally would be willing to take the role of helping those that have pokemon they need to trade to get the sweet evolved form

also i think green charizard was on to somthing with the training section yea it wouldnt be used often but my self or someone could take the time to post the full list of EV training hot spots and which pokemon give which stat yea itd be time consumeing and boring for person doing it but it would be very usefull to those that dont take the time to write it down or that dont want to have to look it up on the web when needed.

was going to do a poll to get the responses but couldnt figure it out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just an idea   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

i love the idea of a trading section where you can help evolve pokemon like that. your welcome to post it in the global trade section and make your own "shop"

jito had done like 5 posts on how to ev train and what not but that was before the old site got taken down but im sure jito would post them back up though. just ask him when hes on Smile

btw to add a poll you just click the + by where it says add a poll at the bottom Smile

*Shinies Im Looking For*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: just an idea   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 am

ok cool will put it up here soon

o ok didnt know you guys had it on before the old site got taken down Smile was just thinking of ways to better the forum and help others

k thanks i tryed hitting the +poll last night but once i filled it out with the multiple choice answers hit preview and it didnt come up so i thought i had done it wrong

IGN lollipop chainsaw contest winner for real life juliet (main character of game) jessica nigri-now the face of the game-developer suda51..he made killer7.. the guy who produced slither helped with this games development aswell

-Baseball opening day countdown:30 Days
time till NHL playoff beard growing season:4-5weeks depending on grow rate of your beard Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just an idea   

Back to top Go down

just an idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1